Coaxis owns and operates our private, single-tenant data center, built, operated and maintained to strict ANSI/TIA-942 Site - Rated 3 standards. The Coaxis Data Center is built with four-sides reinforced concrete, strategically located in Tallahassee, Florida. Our data center is situated on elevated property, adjacent to and directly connected to one of the regional network operating centers for a major national Internet Service Provider.
The Coaxis Data Center is operated with the highest specifications for security and regulatory compliance, and is equipped with redundant sources for power, HVAC, Internet Service Providers, and generators. Wind-modeling tests on the facility rated it capable of withstanding a Category 5 hurricane.
The Coaxis Data Center includes the following
- ANSI/TIA-942 Site - Rated 3 certification
- Multiple alarm systems covering the property grounds and building interior.
- Security fence around entire property perimeter.
- 5 security monitoring towers, each with motion, video, and infrared detection devices providing full coverage of the property and premises.
- More than 10 levels of security for entry to the data center, including multiple biometric access partitions.
- Electronic "chip" badge entry required to specific areas throughout the entire facility.
- Separate, secure electric room for the data center operation.
- Four fiber-optic Internet connections from major national Internet Service Providers.
- Natural gas generator for backup power to the entire facility.
- Two propane fuel generators fed by two separate propane fuel tanks for backup to the data center.
- Multiple HVAC units.
- Hot-site for offsite recovery.
- Top of the line equipment and components used throughout the data center.
- Fully compliant for tech standards for the financial, healthcare, criminal justice and legal industries.
- Chief Security Officer and IT Director on staff.
Is Your Sensitive Data In A Secure Location?
Request a Security Audit